FAQs for Essex NDORS courses the Safer Essex Roads Partnership
How do I contact the Essex course provider?
- Email: [email protected]
- Visit our website at http://Saferessexroads.org
- Call us on 03330 137590 (Mon – Fri 8.00am to 4.30pm)
- You will need your course offer letter, driving licence and a payment card.
What do I need for my classroom course?
- You must bring with you an acceptable form of photographic identification such as your photocard driving licence or passport, admittance cannot be granted without correct ID. Photocopies or images will not be accepted.
- Late arrivals will not be admitted. Please allow plenty of time and plan your journey considering travelling conditions and parking availability.
Will parking be available?
- There is no guaranteed parking at any of our venues, parking availability is on a strictly first come first served basis.
Online Digital Courses
What will I need for my online digital course?
- Suitable device i.e. laptop, tablet, smartphone or desktop/computer (with microphone and camera).
- Reliable internet connection capable of streaming video and enough charge on your device for the course duration.
- Photographic ID i.e. photocard driving licence or passport.
- Pen and paper
- A quiet environment with no distractions
How do I complete the digital course online?
- Please visit ‘Accessing our digital courses’ for information on how to complete your course online using Zoom:
How to I access my course?
- You will receive an email 24 hours before our course date with a joining link and password. If you have not received the link, please check your ‘junk mail’.
- If you are still unable to access the course, please call the booking team on 03330 137590 (Mon – Fri 8.00am to 4.30pm) or by email at: [email protected]
How much is the course?
- The course fees in Essex are:
National Speed Awareness course – £90.00
National Motorway course – £90.00
What’s Driving Us course – £90.00
Safe and Considerate Driving course – £175.00
Ride – £100.00
To discuss the option of paying in instalments, please contact our booking office on 03330 137590.