doc-spreadsheet doc-text doc-image doc-video doc-slideshow doc-pdf
UKROEd logo

Latest Update on Coronavirus


I have a Venue that may be Suitable for NDORS Courses. Who do I Contact?

NDORS courses are operated in every police force area across the UK under licence issued by UKROEd Ltd to authorised providers. UKROEd Ltd do not deliver courses to the public.

If you have premises that you may be interested in offering to a course provider as a course venue, then you should visit the Course Locations page on the website.  This will give you the details of the organisation or authority operating the courses in that area. You should then contact them direct.

Did you find the answer your question in the FAQ section

If not, consider contacting us.

Translate »