doc-spreadsheet doc-text doc-image doc-video doc-slideshow doc-pdf
UKROEd logo

Latest Update on Coronavirus


My Driving Licence was Issued Outside GB, Can i Still Have a Course?

Yes, you may have a course if the the driving licence you hold covers you for using the type of vehicle you were driving at the time of the alleged offence and if the police are satisfied you are eligible (have not attended the same course within the last 3 years) and offer you the course.

The fact that you do not have a GB licence is not a bar to eligibility.

Did you find the answer your question in the FAQ section

If not, consider contacting us.

Translate ยป