doc-spreadsheet doc-text doc-image doc-video doc-slideshow doc-pdf

Do I have to Take a Course Where I Committed the Offence?


Do I have to Take a Course Where I Committed the Offence?

If you book a physical classroom course you will need to travel to the venue where you have booked the course.

If you book a virtual/online course, you can book with any course provider in the UK and there is no requirement for you to travel to a venue.

It is important to note – if you are attending a SCD (Safe & Considerate Driving) Course, it includes an on-road driving element and you should book your course in an area that is easy for you to reach at the time of your course.

If you cannot find a course using your own address then please widen your search by taking out your address on the course location screen and putting a county in. This will give you a wider range of courses to choose from.

Also, if you follow this link you will be able to see a video of how to book a course and full listings of course providers.

If you have any problems with your access details/details mismatch or any questions regarding your ability to attend either a digital or classroom course, please contact the police force who sent you the original correspondence.  They will be able to advise you.  You can contact the Police by using contact details on your Course Offer letter, or by calling the Non-Emergency “101” number and asking for the department that deal with Fixed Penalty Notices.


Did you find the answer to your question in the FAQ section?

If not, consider contacting us.

Skip to content