doc-spreadsheet doc-text doc-image doc-video doc-slideshow doc-pdf
UKROEd logo

Latest Update on Coronavirus


I have Lost my Police Correspondence.

You need to contact the Police Force who sent it to you, they will be able to assist you.

You can contact the appropriate Police Force by any of the following:

  • Via the police website
  • Call the non-emergency “101” number and ask for the department that deals with Fixed Penalty Notices.

If you have lost your course correspondence, you will need to go back to the course provider who you booked the course with. If you cannot remember, you will need to contact the police force making you the offer.

If you have previously opted to create an account on the booking website, then proceed as follows to enable you to contact your course provider:

Please go to where you will be able to access your Course Offer details via:

  •  LOGIN: If you opted to create an account previously, and have validated your email address, you can login with your email address and password. You can also use the “Forgot your Password” function to set or re-set your password if you provided an email address during Registration.

This will take you to your Dashboard:

    • Clicking on “Access My Courses” will allow you to search for a convenient Course Location or find your current booking. This will allow you to find details to contact the course provider where you need to change the date or time of your course where necessary or make further enquiries.
    • Clicking on  “Manage My Details” will allow you to view and update the details you provided during Registration – including your email address.

Did you find the answer your question in the FAQ section

If not, consider contacting us.

Translate »