I have Lost my Driving Licence.
It is a condition of the course offer that you have PHOTO identification on arrival at a course (whether physical classroom or online).
This is to ensure the identity of the client presenting themselves on a course can be confirmed by the trainer.
Photographic Identity Examples for Physical Classroom & Virtual/Online Courses:
- Photocard Driving Licence (an expired photocard does NOT invalidate the licence)
- A valid passport
- An expired passport
- Formal ID Cards (armed forces, police, student union, company ID card)
- Tachograph Card
- Local Authority/Taxi ID
- Blue Badge (parking for people with disabilities)
- Firearms Certificate/Shotgun Licence
Any identification produced that does NOT contain photo identity of the client (eg utility bills, birth/marriage certificates) must not be accepted and the client should be referred back to the police.
Courses with On Road/Driving Elements – Driving Licence Required:
A photocard driving licence (or paper licence with other photo ID – see list above) is required where the client is expected to undertake an on road/driving element to a course.
If it has been sent to the police or a court for penalty points you must contact the police force or Court service who you sent it to and then contact the course provider to explain your situation. They should be able to assist.
Where the trainer has any doubts or concerns about the validity of the licence, the trainer, on behalf of their provider, shall reserve the right to refuse to allow that person to continue with the course.
To contact the course provider with this issue please follow the instructions below:
Please go to https://offer.ndors.org.uk where you will be able to access your Course Offer details via:
- REGISTER: Entering the Reference Number & PIN from your Course Offer letter, or your Reference Number and entering your Driver Number in the PIN field instead of a PIN
- LOGIN: If you opted to create an account previously, and have validated your email address, you can login with your email address and password. You can also use the “Forgot your Password” function to set or re-set your password if you provided an email address during Registration.
Both methods will take you to your Dashboard:
- Clicking on “Access My Courses” will allow you to search for a convenient Course Location or find your current booking. This will allow you to find details to contact the course provider where you need to change the date or time of your course where necessary or make further enquiries.
- Clicking on “Manage My Details” will allow you to view and update the details you provided during Registration – including your email address.