Course Offer Withdrawn
You may receive an auto email from DORS indicating that your course offer has been withdrawn by the police.
Whilst UKROEd administer the National Driver Offender Retraining Scheme on behalf of the Police, only they can offer or withdraw a course. The police do not inform us as to why your course has been updated to Offer Withdrawn but this can include:
- If you have chosen to accept the Fixed Penalty Notice and have paid the Penalty Amount, this will have resulted in your course offer being withdrawn and this is for information only.
- Your time for booking/attending a course has expired
- You failed to attend or complete a course
If you are in any doubt as to why your offer has been withdrawn, please contact the police who sent you the original correspondence. They will be able to advise you.
You can contact the appropriate Police Force by any of the following:
- Using the police contact details on your Course Offer Letter/police correspondence
- Via the police website
- Call the non-emergency “101” number and ask for the department that deals with Fixed Penalty Notices/Central Ticket Office.
Once a course offer status is Offer Withdrawn you cannot book a course – the police will be able to advise you on the best course of action at this stage.
Did you find the answer to your question in the FAQ section?
If not, consider contacting us.