doc-spreadsheet doc-text doc-image doc-video doc-slideshow doc-pdf
UKROEd logo

Latest Update on Coronavirus


Your Website Will Not Accept my Details or my Driving Licence Number.

If you have any problems with your access details/details mismatch or any questions regarding your ability to attend either a digital or classroom course, please contact the police force who sent you the original correspondence to ensure that you have provided them with the correct details in your Section 172 Driver Admission and to ensure that they have the correct Driver Number and details on your Course Offer letter.

You can contact the Police by using contact details on your Course Offer letter, or by calling the Non-Emergency “101” number and asking for the department that deal with Fixed Penalty Notices.



Did you find the answer your question in the FAQ section

If not, consider contacting us.

Related articles

Can I Take a NDORS Course to Reduce my Current Penalty Points?
I Dont Have my Driving Licence Number. How can I Book a Course?

Translate ยป