As an organisation we treat adherence to the Equality Act 2010 as a priority, especially in how we ask our providers to deliver to the public on behalf of the UK Police Service.
Any reasonable adjustment will take into consideration how to best accommodate a request in the interests of everyone on the course, and should be arranged on a one-to-one basis prior to the course or when booking so that arrangements can be put in place by the Course Provider.
These reasonable adjustments include, but are not limited to:
- Prayer time
- British Sign Language requirements – BSL
- Seen and unseen disabilities
- Breastfeeding (see further FAQ on this)
- Carer/Interpreter required
Every participant must attend the whole of the course to complete it.
Try and establish the best time of course for you.
If a person with special requirements absents themselves from any part of the course without permission it could constitute a failure to complete the course and may lead to the offence being placed back into the criminal justice process.
To access the course booking site and contact a course provider to discuss your requirements, please follow the instructions below.
Please go to https://offer.ndors.org.uk where you will be able to access your Course Offer details via:
- REGISTER: Entering the Reference Number & PIN from your Course Offer letter, or your Reference Number and entering your Driver Number in the PIN field instead of a PIN
- LOGIN: If you opted to create an account previously, and have validated your email address, you can login with your email address and password. You can also use the “Forgot your Password” function to set or re-set your password if you provided an email address during Registration.
Both methods will take you to your Dashboard:
- Clicking on “Access My Courses” will allow you to search for a convenient Course Location or find your current booking. This will allow you to find details to contact the course provider where you need to change the date or time of your course where necessary or make further enquiries.
- Clicking on “Manage My Details” will allow you to view and update the details you provided during Registration – including your email address
Did you find the answer to your question in the FAQ section?
If not, consider contacting us.